You can cancel your subscription anytime from your phone or computer. Please note that canceling your subscription does not refund any previous payments.
From an iPhone, iPad, or iPod:
- Open your Settings app from the home screen of your device.
- Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. If prompted, enter your password.
- Tap Manage.
- Tap Copyrobo.
- Toggle Automatic Renewal to off, and then tap Done. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Through the iTunes app on your computer:
- Open iTunes.
- Click Sign In and enter your Apple ID.
- Click your name, and select Account Info from the drop-down menu. If prompted, enter your password again.
- On the Account Information screen, scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
- Choose Copyrobo.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel your subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Go to payments.google.com, then click the menu icon.
- Along the left side of your screen, select Bills and accounts.
- Select Copyrobo Global > Manage Subscription.
- Click Cancel next to the Copyrobo Global Subscription option, then follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.