Your activity history will be stored in electronic format in a highly secured Amazon Web Services database server.
Detail of the datacenter are as follows: 24/7 on-site staff, dual redundant firewalls, raised floors, fire suppression and early warning systems, video surveillance, card key only access, and proactive network monitoring on all equipment.
Articles in this section
- How does Copyrobo work ?
- How does timestamp work?
- Who can use Copyrobo ?
- Can I prove ownership of my work with timestamp?
- How Long Does It Take To Receive the proof or evidence?
- Can my evidence be viewed on Copyrobo ?
- How secure Is my activity history and where is it held ?
- How secure is my proof and where is it held ?
- What is the maximum file size for Copyrobo's services ?
- I can’t access my Copyrobo account. What should I do ?