The CopyrightKey Notice, which is linked to the CopyrightKey and published on the internet, contains:
- The authority that timestamped your file.
- The date and time when your file was timestamped.
- A link to the laws and regulations that govern the protection of your file.
- The name of the copyright owner (if you wish to reveal this information on a public web page).
- The hash values associated with your timestamp.
- Contact and other discretionary information if you wish to be contacted.
You can modify the contents of the CopyrightKey Notice on the Activity Manager and, if you wish, turn off the link between the CopyrightKey and Copyright Notice. The CopyrightKey is customizable.