It is compulsory to use a valid and an active email account when registering on Copyrobo. Therefore, please make sure that your email account is active. We also recommend that you check your Spam box. If an email from Copyrobo has been sent to your spam box, please move it to your inbox and mark as “not spam”.
Articles in this section
- Google 2-Step Verification
- Can I register a brand or a patent using Copyrobo ?
- Youtube integration doesn't work
- I left my Copyrobo account logged in on another device. How can I sign out ?
- What does the "Passcode Required" option in the app do?
- I cannot receive e-mails from Copyrobo. What should I do ?
- What happens if I accidentally delete the Copyrobo App ?
- What does the “Stay Signed In” option on the Copyrobo app mean ?
- How to delete my account?