Copyrobo, compresses both your data (work) and your Ownership Signature in the same Zip File without ever opening the data to create a CopyrightKey and then completes the copyright service by timestamping it via Timestamp Authority (TSA).
Copyright Service Process:
Before submitting your file for copyright service
- Select the source of your file such as your Computer, Google Drive, or Facebook.
- Select where to send your evidence such as Google Drive or Facebook. (By default you will always receive an email confirmation.)
- Select one or more timestamp authorities.
- Add ownership information for your Ownership Signature.
- Add contact information for your optional Public Signature.
After submiting your file for copyright service
- Your file will be converted into a Zip File.
- Your Ownership Signature will be added to the Zip File.
- Your CopyrightKey will be created.
- Your Zip File will timestamped by your designated timestamp authority.
- Your evidence will be returned to you by email. Your file and transaction evidence will be deleted from our server.
- Your file will be posted to your target source (if you selected one) with the CopyrightKey and your evidence will be sent by email.
- Your CopyrightKey Notice will be available for public view at your discretion.
- Your completed service will be available on the Activity Manager.